[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″ background_color=”rgba(0,0,0,0)” _builder_version=”3.0.89″ background_color_gradient_direction=”140deg”][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.0.47″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_blurb _builder_version=”3.0.89″ header_font=”||||||||” body_font=”||||||||” background_color=”rgba(255,255,255,0.84)” animation_style=”slide”]
Lash Care Tips
- Avoid getting your lashes wet for the first 24-48 hours after your appointment (48 hours is recommended).
- Avoid swimming and the use of steam rooms, saunas for the next 48 hours. Extreme heat is not recommended.
- Do not use eyelash curlers. Do not perm or tint the extensions – this will break the bond and can even snap your lashes right off.
- Do not rub your eyes too hard when cleansing face.
- Do not attempt to remove any extensions by pulling. This can pull your natural lash out with the extension.
- Only use oil-free, non-creamy cleansers to remove makeup and to cleanse face.
- Keep an eyelash comb handy to straighten up any stray lashes. Every single lash is individually extended. It is safe to groom them because there is no clump or knot. Comb them carefully and gently only when needed.
- When you get lashes wet, pat them dry with a towel, fluff them back up, and comb them. Do not brush your lashes when wet.
- Avoid pencil eyeliners because they contain oils. Only use oil-free makeup. Some liquid liners are fine to use. You can always use a matte black eye shadow with a pointed, damp makeup brush to line your lash line if needed to create the “eyeliner look”.
- Even if you do not wear any makeup, be sure to wash your lashes every other day to cleanse the natural oils off.
- Plan to get your eyelashes filled/retouched every 2-3 weeks as maintenance and to keep your lashes looking full and beautiful.